- Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009
The latest and greatest in mobile…
- Dairy Queen launches RFID based loyalty program
- Jaguar using Mobile to get people to their dealerships
- iPhone users remember mobile ads better than non-iPhone users. Seems like this has more to do with iPhone users using apps and browsing the mobile web more
- Apple continues to make it rain in the cell phone industry
- Are these the new iPhone 3.0 features?
- We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again – the iPhone App store needs standards. Until then, there will continue to be lists of Top whatever number of questionable iPhone apps.
- Location Based Services are one of the next big things in Mobile – here’s a few fun facts about LBS