What’s New In Interactive is a round-up of interesting links we pass around to each other.
Here’s the latest list of links that caught our eye…
- Facebook opens up for developers, and tries to turn the heat up on Twitter
- Check out Daichi, a contestant in the World Beatbox Championships…
- G.E. created a standard sized disc that could store a 100 DVD’s. But is it too little too late, as T.V.’s should have hard drives soon?
- Motivated by knowledge, users Tweet nearly 3 hours per day
- Get ready for your Facebook Friends to advertise to you. Status Plug launches an ad network for profiles
- Some interesting data on the web apps we’re using, and when
- Does your company have a social media policy… should it?
- The “Era of Social Commerce” is coming, should your company be working to get ahead of the curve?
- Social Media will lead Interactive Spending
- iPhone is boosting demand for Location Based Services
- Hulu’s Rapid Growth
- Video Advertising still set for growth in a down ad spend year